Rangpur Community Medical College & Hospital RCMC Job Circular 2021 – rcmc.com.bd
Rangpur Community Medical College & Hospital RCMC Job Circular 2021 has been published today on rcmc.com.bd. It is also found at www.newjobsresult.com. You will also get such important information RCMC admit card download 2021, seat plan, exam result 2021, exam question solution 2021, etc. Rangpur Community Medical College & Hospital is offering a new job vacancy for their organization. They recently revealed RCMC Job Circular 2021. Please Check below and get more information about this post.
RCMC Job Circular 2021 – rcmc.com.bd
A number of senior staff nurses will be recruited on an urgent basis at the 650-bed Rangpur Community Medical College and Hospital, a subsidiary of Rangpur Group, a well-known progressive organization in North Bengal.
Applications are invited from skilled and experienced nurses who are able to operate the unit independently for the ICU, CCU, NICU, Ward and Cabin of the hospital with ICU, CCU and NICU, the first and specialized units of Uttarrang with state-of-the-art facilities.
Visit our website newjobsresult.com to get information about all new job circulars, public, and private. If you want to get a job in Rangpur Community Medical College Hospital, you have to apply for the following deadline. The information given by RCMC job circular has to be filled. For your needs, the information of RCMC is given below:
|Job Nature:||Full time jobs.|
|Job Category:||Clinic Jobs.|
|Gender:||Male allowed to apply.|
|Age limit:||Circular mentioned|
|Published on:||27 September 2021.|
|Application Deadline:||30 September 2021.|
|How to Apply||CV Send System|
How To RCMC Apply 2021
Interested candidates should submit the newly taken passport size attested photograph along with the application form and application form by 30th September 2021, CV, Certificate of Educational Qualification, Bangladesh Nursing Council Pass Certificate (if applicable), photocopy of National Identity Card and post name on the envelope. The authority reserves the power to make decisions on any matter relating to recruitment. Applications can be submitted by post / direct. Address for sending application: HRD, Rangpur Group, Medical East Gate, Burirhat Road, Dhap, Rangpur; In case of emergency: 01701264701
- Promoting the library’s resources to users.
- Ensuring that library services meet the needs of users.
- Maintain library records and ensure it is updated.
- Editing Current Awareness Service: Contents of journals, News paper Indexing.
- Selective Dissemination of Information Service.
- Editing data entry of books, periodicals and other library materials.
- Barcode generating & printing.
- Full Text article search and sending through email or linking to Faculty Members.
- Verification of price of books to be purchased.
- Supervision of the activities of Reading Room & Lending Counter.
- Imparting training to Faculty Members on issues related to library affairs.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Computer literacy and proficiency in English both oral and written are essential.
- Hardworking, honest, energetic and innovative.
- Used to working long hours.
- Prepared to accept challenges and work under pressure.
- Have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2