Insurance Manager Jobs US – The customer success manager will be responsible for managing relationships with a book of business, ensuring retention and growth within the customer base. This role will collaborate with other departments to strategize on how to improve the customer experience and ensure customer success. The Customer Success Manager will also be responsible for maintaining a deep understanding of the customer’s business and industry in order to identify opportunities for upselling and cross–selling.
Insurance Manager Jobs
Insurance managers are responsible for developing and maintaining the insurance program for their company or organization. They work with insurance carriers to develop coverage that meets the needs of the organization, and they negotiate premiums and coverage levels with those carriers. Insurance managers also work with the organization’s employees to ensure that they are aware of the coverage available to them and that they understand their rights and responsibilities under the policy.
Full Job Description Customer Success Manager, Insurance
Imagine a world where every car with a smartphone is safer, where massive amounts of data and insights makes cities safer and reduces insurance costs for everyone. At Zendrive, our mission is to make roads safer today, through data and analytics. We’ve analyzed over 200+ billion miles of driving data and kept 100+ million drivers safe on the road. We’re well on our way to revolutionizing road safety, and we need your talents to help us accelerate our mission. This is a remote (work from home) position that can be based anywhere within the U.S.
Insurance Manager Responsibilities
- Onboard new customers and partners, drive execution of product vision, capture key learning, resolve issues, and help customers reach their goals with Zendrive
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders
- Develop and maintain key technical solution knowledge, and guide the customer through relevant use cases, features and functionalities for their business requirements
- Define success plans to drive customer outcomes
- Develop & execute customer risk mitigation plans as it relates to customer outcomes, renewals, or overall satisfaction
- Drive upgrade revenue through increased product adoption and increased usage
- Maintain customer satisfaction, and retention for assigned customers
- Monitor customer activity and data, and use best practices to increase usage and adoption
- Partner with Sales/Business Development, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams to capture prospect and customer feedback to drive product and platform roadmap development
- Support the definition, tracking, and achievement of key metrics
- Deliver Quarterly Business Reviews & Customer Surveys to engage, grow and learn from our customers
Education Qualification Need Insurance Manager Jobs?
- 5-10+ years of experience in Account Management, Customer Success, or Consulting
- Prior experience with Auto Insurance performance marketing and customer acquisition, mobile telematics and/or usage based insurance (UBI) programs
- Proven track record for making strategic customers successful and a deep understanding of account management processes for customers of all sizes; enterprise, midmarket, and SMB
- Experience working with both business and technical teams
- Superior critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience with CS Tools such as Gainsight, ClientSuccess, or Churnzero
- A passion for operational excellence and maniacal focus on customer success
- Up to 20% travel may be required
Insurance Manager Jobs benefits include: –
Competitive pay –health and dental coverage –life insurance –retirement savings plan –bonuses –professional development opportunities.
Jobs short information:
Organization: Zendrive, Inc.
Job Type: Full- time
Education Quali: MBA Pass
Salary: $120,000.00 per year
Apply link: Apply on Company site
Official site: www.zendrive.com
Insurance Manager Jobs Summary:
The insurance manager jobs also works with the company‘s risk management team to identify and manage risks to the company.