Full Form of MBBS in English MBBS, also known as Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, is a popular medical degree program that has been widely recognized around the world. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at MBBS and what it entails. We’ll also answer some frequently asked questions about the program, so that you can get a better understanding of what you can expect.
full form for mbbs Overview
MBBS is a five-and-a-half-year undergraduate program that trains students to become doctors. It consists of two phases: pre-clinical and clinical. During the pre-clinical phase, students study basic medical sciences such as anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, and pharmacology. In the clinical phase, they learn how to diagnose and treat diseases by working in hospitals and clinics under the supervision of experienced doctors.
The program also includes one-year of rotating internship, where students are required to complete rotations in different departments, such as medicine, surgery, pediatrics, gynecology, and others. After successful completion of the program, students are awarded the Full Form of MBBS degree and are eligible to practice medicine in many countries, including India, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada, among others. @# You know i t i full form in english? Click here to know.@#
MBBS: Key Topics Covered
Here is a list of key topics that are covered in MBBS program:
- Forensic Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
What are the Eligibility Criteria for NEET?
As NEET is integrated with the full form of MBBS, you can appear for NEET if:
- You are between the age of 17 and 25 and can take the NEET UG exam. SC/ST/OBC students can get an extra 5 years
- You have completed your class 12 board exams with Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- General category students have 50% and the SC/ST/OBC students have 40% in their 10+2 exam.
- You come from a recognized board of education to appear for the neet full form exam.
Some Prestigious Medical Schools:
India has been a hot plate for rising phenomenal medical prodigies. The following medical universities have helped in the process:
- Bangalore Medical College (BMC)
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Christian Medical College (CMC)
- Calcutta Medical College and Hospital
- Grant Medical College
MBBS: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for MBBS program, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with physics, chemistry, and biology as main subjects.
- You must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology combined.
- You must have cleared the entrance exam, such as NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) in India, with a minimum qualifying score.
Full Form for MBBS English – MBBS is a comprehensive medical degree program that trains students to become doctors. It covers various subjects and disciplines, including anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, pharmacology, and others. By completing MBBS program, you can become a qualified doctor and start practicing medicine in many countries around the world. If you’re considering pursuing MBBS, be sure to familiarize yourself with the eligibility criteria and admission process.