BBA Honours (Professional) Form Fill Up

BBA Honours (Professional) Form Fill Up, National University 2021 – www.nubd.info

National University publishing a notification to fill up the BBA (Professional) First Year 1st semester (according to new and old syllabus) examination forms of 2020; www.nubd.info. All application activities will be completed online. The National University said that the examination schedule would be published later. National University BBA First Year (1st semester) Examination 2020. Regular students of National University are being invited to fill up the session 2019-2020 and irregular/quality improvement students for the first year of 2018-2019 and 2018-2018 sessions. National University all information will be found on our site www.newjobsresult.com.

BBA Honours Professional Form Fill Up 2021

It is a long attempt to pass the BBA first-year students examination in the 2nd semester of the National University. During the Corona period of the country, everything stopped, finally the National University decided to take the exam.

Form Fill Up start: 17 August 2021
The last date of application submit: 31 August 2021
Confirm student data by college: within 04 September 2021
Pay fee by Sonali Seba: 05 September 2021 to 06 September 2021

BBA Honours Exam Fee 2021

For the information of BBA first-year students, the following is the amount of money required for their examination fee;

1) (Per Student) Exam Fee 2000 .Taka
2) Quality development Fee 300 .Taka
3) Special Internal Fee 400.Taka
4) Exam Center Fee 500.Taka

BBA Honours Form Fill Up Payment System

The letter signed by the principal should be submitted to the concerned branch of the National University after receiving the form online. Examiners do not have to pay DD at the National University as before, they have to deposit it at any Sonali Bank branch in the concerned sector through Sonali Seva. Then (www.nu.edu.bd) log in from the golden service link and download the pay slip. The pay slip will mention the savings account number of the concerned sector and part of the total amount will be written and the receipt will have to be collected by depositing the print copy in the nearest Sonali Bank. It is also mentioned that if the money is deposited in another core form of the bank, the authority will not be responsible for any further complications.

Manage Test Expenses

The concerned college center will cover the examination-related expenses by 25% of the fee collected. The remaining 75% of the money has to be deposited with the officer-in-charge of the center (the center where the examination of the candidates of the concerned college will be held) before the examination. By which all the expenses of the center (receipt of examination answer sheets and ancillary materials from the national university, examination and sending of answer sheets etc.) have to be met.

How To Apply BBA Honours (Professional) Form Fill Up 2021

The applicant has to go to the online form fill-up on the university website (www.nubd.info/bbaprof) and click on the Apply to online form fill-up (for student) link with his registration number and enter his data as per the instructions on the website. Once the data entry process is complete, a completed application form will have to be printed online. The completed form will contain the subject code and fee of the examinee. The printed application form with fee will have two parts. After the principal signs both the parts, the upper part will be reserved by the examinee and the lower part must be signed by the applicant and submitted to the designated desk by the college.If the data of any valid examinee has not been provided, then the examinee has to inform directly through the college authority by 23/07/2021.

National University BBA Honours Professional 1st Year Form Fill Up 2021. This year many regular and irregular forms Fill up. You’ll apply for your communication online See the Notice. Stay with us for the results of NU Honors (Professional) All semester and all programs run by the National University Authority Gazipur will be announced at the right time of the National University.

পোষ্টটি শেয়ার দিন...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.